Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Product Review: Corsets UK

Welcome to my new blog! If you're interested in Alternative and Vintage clothing, Club and Band Reviews, and just the occasional musings on life, then please read on.


I thought I would kick this off with my one true passion; Corsets. 
I am a Tight-Lacing enthusiast, and in future posts will be discussing where to buy and how to treat the corsets, choosing the right style/ boning for you and your lifestyle and the best methods to lace-up.
This entry is a review of my latest purchase from the fantastic Corsets UK.
If you are just starting out with tight lacing, are after something special to really set off that favourite outfit, or are even a Burly girl (or guy) looking for costumes for your latest routine; then Corsets UK are a fantastic choice for your first purchases.

They have a large range of products in varying styles, and to suit various budgets. Their corsets range from under £10 fashion corsets (or basques) through to their made to order, luxury Couture Range, with accessories in many colours and styles to match.

My latest purchase was a treat to myself, with their Brown Brocade Buckled Long Underbust (CD-662) in 20". I had been apprehensive about ordering this corset at the time, as it was on a "Made to Order" status, meaning there would be a wait of up to a month for delivery (up to three weeks to be made plus one for delivery).

Gorgeous model Eve Elle shot by the very talented Danniella Jaine;
with custom accessory credits detailed below.

I'm glad I finally bit the bullet and paid, as the process was fantastic throughout! I was kept updated throughout the process which really put my mind at ease (nice to know I hadn't been forgotten). I was utterly shocked however, when a garment I had been expecting to wait up to five weeks (to allow for bad weather and postal delays) took exactly the three weeks stated on their site. My corset arrived exactly 21 days from ordering.

This was made even better by the quality of the item; which lives up to my expectations based on their service.


The corset is well structured, well made, fits like a dream and gives the loveliest shape of any that I own. It has double layered flat steel boning which gives the most lovely support and sensation of restriction. It features the most wonderful antique-style brass buckles, high quality waist tape, strong cord and cotton twill lining, all of which contribute to the fantastic waist reduction you can gain from a high quality corset.

Overall a 10/10 purchase.

All pictures are taken from a recent photoshoot featuring three items from my Corset collection, all of which are from Corsets UK. I will soon be discussing the pictures, products and all the other lovely ladies involved in making the shoot possible very shortly.

Eve Elle wears Brown Brocade Buckled Long Underbust in 20" (CD-662).
Flower eye-patch created and Designed by Reinka
Skirt and leg-warmers made and designed by Flutterbydaisy
And Photography by miss Danniella-Jaine Photography.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly you write, I will address you'll find exciting and interesting things on similar topics. Nipple Tassels, Breast Covers and Nipple Pasties

    ReplyDelete